Social media contest
§1 General provisions
- The organiser of the contest on the websites https://www.facebook.pl and https://www.instagram.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”), is Woobiboo Piotr Podbielski ul. Poznańska 105, 18-400 Łomża, NIP: 7182147562 (hereinafter referred to as the “Organiser”).
- The sponsor of the award is the Organiser.
- The administrator of personal data provided by the Participants of the Contest is the Organiser.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the Participant to enter the Contest and for the possible processing of complaints. Individuals providing data have the right to access, modify, or delete that data.
- These rules and regulations (hereinafter: “”Regulations””) set out the terms and conditions of participation in the Contest.
- The Contest is not created, administered, supported or sponsored by the owner of www.facebook.pl and the owner of www.instagram.com.
- The Contest is running on https://www.facebook.com/woobiboo and on https://www.instagram.com/woobiboo/.
- The supervision over the correctness and course of the Contest, i.e., providing information about the Contest and handling complaints, is carried out by a commission consisting of the Organiser’s employees (hereinafter referred to as the Contest Commission – more about the commission in §9 of the Regulations).
§ 2. Participants in the contest
- A Participant of the Contest may be a natural person of full legal capacity, being a consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code, residing in the territory of the Republic of Poland and having an active, non-fictional, public account on the portal www.facebook.com or www.instagram.com (hereinafter: “Participant”).
- Employees or collaborators of the Organiser and other persons cooperating in the organisation of the Contest, as well as their ascendants, descendants, spouses, parents of spouses, siblings and persons in an adoptive relationship with them are not allowed to participate in the Contest.
- Participation in the Contest is voluntary.
§ 3. Prizes
- There will be one grand prize in the Contest.
- The prize in the Contest is a Woobiboo puzzle to support creativity worth PLN 100 (hereinafter the Prize).
- The Prize will be sent by DPD courier at the Organiser’s expense.
- Information about the Prize will be included in the Contest announcement published on the following websites: https://www.facebook.com/woobiboo and https://www.instagram.com/woobiboo/.
- The Winner of the Contest is not entitled to exchange the Prize for cash or any other type of prize.
- The Winner of the Contest may surrender the Prize, but will not be entitled to a cash equivalent or any other prize in return.
§ 4. Place, time and contest regulations
- The Contest is conducted in the territory of the Republic of Poland, on the profile at: https://www.facebook.com/woobiboo and https://www.instagram.com/woobiboo/
- The Contest starts with the publication of the contest post on 1 December 2021 by the Organiser.
- The Contest runs from 1 December 2021, 12:00 PM, to 31 December 2022, 11:59 PM, and is conducted every month during its duration
§ 5. Regulations for participation in the contest
- The task of the Participant in the Contest is:
– taking a photo with one of the Woobiboo products;
– uploading a photo on your profile on www.facebook.pl or www.instagram.com;
– tagging the photo @woobiboo and #tablicamanipulacyjna (you can also add some slogan in #, relating exclusively to this contest – e.g. for market research purposes, contest reach, etc.).
- Information about the Contest will be available on the portals at:
- The Participant may take part in the Contest once and complete the Contest Task only once.
- Participation in the Contest is free of charge.
- Participants in the Contest are not entitled to any remuneration for their participation in the Contest.
- The Contest Task must be solely authored by the Participant and must not infringe on the rights or personal interests of third parties or copyright.
- As part of participation in the Contest, it is not permitted for the Competitor to provide or publish content of an unlawful nature, in breach of the law or good morals.
- In addition, the application must not:
– be incompatible with the purpose of the promotional activities of the Organiser’s profile;
– contain anti-advertising of the Organiser or advertising of entities competing with the Organiser;
– infringe the Organiser’s or third parties’ personal rights or other rights, including those of third parties;
– be in breach of Facebook and Instagram terms of service.
- Contest submissions made after the deadline or not in compliance with the Regulations (including those made by entities that do not meet the conditions for participation in the Contest), submissions from Participants who, during the contest, have deleted any of the elements of the Contest submission or the entire Contest submission, will not participate in the Contest.
- The Participant has the right to withdraw from the Contest by removing the Entry from the portal. This can be done until the last day of each month, by 23:59 PM.
§ 6. Conditions for participation in the contest and collection of prizes
- Access to the Contest is free of charge and requires registration on Facebook or Instagram.
- In order to participate in the Contest, it is necessary to accept the Regulations and to correctly perform all the tasks described in § 5.1 of the Regulations.
- The awarding of the prize is decided by the Contest Committee by analysing the correctness of the execution of the tasks described in § 5.1 of the Regulations by the Contest Participants.
- From among the answers submitted, the Contest Committee will select one winner at a time, each month of the contest, based on a random draw.
- The winners of the Contest (hereinafter referred to as the Winners) will be notified of their prize and the terms and conditions of Prize collection via a private message sent via www.facebook.pl or www.instagram.com within 2 working day of the draw being completed.
- Public announcement of the winners will also be made in a separate post, on https://www.facebook.com/woobiboo or https://www.instagram.com/woobiboo/ indicating the Winners of the Contest.
- In order for the Prize Winner to receive their prize, they must send a message to the Organiser with the following details within 3 days of the announcement of the Contest results:
a. name and surname;
b. mailing address;
c. telephone number;
d. email address.
- Failure to send the message referred to in paragraph 7, or exceeding the response deadline indicated above or sending incorrect data, shall result in the Prize Winner forfeiting the right to the Prize.
- The prize awarded in the Contest will be granted by the Organiser within 14 calendar days from the day the Organiser receives the information referred to in paragraph 7.
§ 7. Organiser’s responsibilities
- The Organiser shall not be liable for the accuracy and truthfulness of the data of the Contest Participants, including the impossibility of handing over the prizes, for reasons attributable to the Contest Winner, in particular if the latter did not provide a true correspondence address or the data provided is incomplete or outdated.
- The Organiser declares that it does not control or monitor the content posted by Participants in terms of reliability and truthfulness, subject to actions related to the removal of violations of the Regulations or generally applicable laws.
- The Organiser reserves the right to exclude from the Contest Participants whose actions contravene the law or the Regulations and the regulations of the portal (Facebook and Instagram), in particular Participants, who:
- a) post content that does not comply with current legislation or the Regulations available on Facebook and Instagram (in particular content that is offensive in both textual and graphic terms);
b) take action using an account/profile created in violation of the regulations of the portal (Facebook and Instagram);
c) take action using third-party accounts/profiles which do not comply with the terms and conditions of the portal (Facebook and Instagram);
d) interfere with the mechanism of the Contest;e) fiktive Konten/Profile auf dem Portal (Facebook und Instagram) erstellen.
e) create fictional accounts/profiles on the platform (Facebook and Instagram).
- The Organiser is not responsible for any disruptions in the operation of ICT links, servers, interfaces, browsers, and the portal (Facebook and Instagram).
- The Organiser is not responsible for the temporary or permanent blocking of a page or application from the portal (Facebook and Instagram).
§ 8. Processing of personal data
- The personal data of the Participants in the Contest will be processed by the Organiser solely for the purpose of carrying out the activities necessary for the proper conduct of the Contest.
- The personal data of the Participants in the Contest will be kept by the Organiser only for the period necessary to conduct the Contest and issue prizes to the awarded Participant.
- Participants have the right to access, correct and delete processed data. Data is provided on a voluntary basis, with registration on the social networking site Facebook required for participation in the Contest.
- Upon deletion of your data, you will no longer be able to participate in the Contest.
§ 9. Jury, complaints and notifications of infringements
- The Winner of the Contest will be selected by a draw on the 10th of each month. The Contest Committee will consist of three members:
– Aleksandry Grabowskiej;
– Piotra Podbielskiego;
– Łukasza Gosiewskiego.
- The Committee of the same composition will also decide on reported complaints and violations of the Contest Regulations.
- Any complaints concerning the manner in which the Contest is carried out must be made by the Participants in writing during the Contest, but no later than 14 (fourteen) days after the end of the Contest.
- A complaint submitted after the deadline has no legal effect.
- The written complaint should contain the name, surname, exact address of the Participant and a detailed description and justification of the complaint.
- The complaint should be sent by registered mail to the Organiser’s address with the annotation “Puzzle Contest Fun”. The organiser’s address to which correspondence should be addressed is indicated in § 1.1 of the Regulations.
- Complaints will be dealt with in writing within 30 days.
§ 10. Final provisions
- The Regulations come into effect on 1 December 2021, and are valid until 31 December 2022.
- Matters not covered by these Regulations shall be governed by the currently applicable provisions of Polish law.
- In the event of a dispute, the parties are obliged to attempt settlement. In the event of the impossibility of reaching an amicable settlement or its failure, disputes arising from the Contest will be resolved by the competent court locally for the Organiser’s headquarters.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the regulations of the Contest during its duration. Information about the changes will be posted on https://www.facebook.com/woobiboo and https://www.instagram.com/woobiboo/ and on the official website of the organiser: www.woobiboo.com.
- The Regulations are available on the Organiser’s official website: